The Gun Fighter was born with a pistol in his hands. He has the reflexes of a rattlesnake, the vision of an Eagle and the presence of a black bear. A gun fighter is good at one thing, killing another person with a pistol. They have a sixth sense for danger and instinct about their opponents that gives them the advantage.
- Gun: The gun is not just a tool, but the way of life of the Gunfigher. The Gunfighter starts with a pistol. This pistol is special to him. It can be enchanted, but it is the only firearm that his abilities work with. In any other hands it is just a normal pistol. If a gunfighter’s pistol is broken he loses access to all his abilities until the pistol is fixed, if it is stolen the same until it is found. If it is lost it must be replaced by building a new pistol at twice the cost of the original. Replaces medium armor, heavy armor and shield proficiencies.
- Gunsmith: A Gunfighter’s life depends on his gun so he takes great care with it. Gunsmithing as a bonus feat. Replaces 1st Bonus Feat
- Quick Draw: the Gunfighter gains Quick Draw as a bonus feat. Replaces 2nd Bonus Feat
- Quicker than the Eye: the Gunfighter gains a +2 to initiative. This bonus increases by +1 at every four levels. Replaces Bravery
- Dead Eye: A Gunfighter kills for a living and his stare can be unnerving. The Gunfighter gains a +1 to Intimidate checks as well as a +1 to Sense Motive checks. The bonus to Intimidate and Sense Motive increases by +1 every four levels. Replaces Armory Training 1,2,3,4
- Gun Upgrade: the Gunfighter’s pistol becomes masterwork. At each level the fighter receives a bonus feat; he can choose to substitute an upgrade instead of the bonus feat. Replaces 4th level Bonus Feat.
- Bigger Bang: Upgrade pistol damage by 1 dice
- Longer Reach: Double Range
- Accurized: Add a +1 to hit
- AP: Reduce Armor Class by ½ against firearm affective armor
- Gun Training: Gain the Gunslinger’s Gun Training Ability at 5th level. Replaces Weapon Training 1,2,3,4
- Gun Mastery: Gain Weapon Mastery with Chosen Pistol 20th Level